This listing is for a theme that we currently have in stock but we don't have a picture for it please purchase this only if we have previously discussed the order.
This pinata is handmade, decorated with party supplies, the regular pinata is approximately 20 inches high by 12 inches wide, and can hold 3 to 4 pounds of candy and small toys. The large pinata is 24 inches high by 17 inches wide and can hold 6 to 7 pounds of candy and small toys.
How to use your pinata
- Fill the pinata from the bottom by carefully removing the square from the opening. Fold the square a little to remove it.
- Remove the strings from the inside. Do not untie the.
- Fill the pinata with 3 to 4 pounds (Regular size) or 6 to 7 pounds (Large) of candy and small toys.
- Put the strings back in if strings are NOT going to be used.
- Put the square back in and the wight from the candy will hold it in place.
- Give one string to each child and when they are ready they all pull them at the same time.
- The regular pinata has 12 strings and the large 20 strings. It can be used as a pull string pinata or a hit pinata.
Enjoy your party!!