This pinata is handmade, decorated with party supplies, the regular pinata is approximately 20 inches high by 12 inches wide, and can hold 3 to 4 pounds of candy and small toys. The large pinata is 24 inches high by 17 inches wide and can hold 6 to 7 pounds of candy and small toys.
How to use your pinata
- Fill the pinata from the bottom by carefully removing the square from the opening. Fold the square a little to remove it.
- Remove the strings from the inside. Do not untie the.
- Fill the pinata with 3 to 4 pounds (Regular size) or 6 to 7 pounds (Large) of candy and small toys.
- Put the strings back in if strings are NOT going to be used.
- Put the square back in and the wight from the candy will hold it in place.
- Give one string to each child and when they are ready they all pull them at the same time.
- The regular pinata has 12 strings and the large 20 strings. It can be used as a pull string pinata or a hit pinata.
Enjoy your party!!